August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

V Force - Take the power market


Today in this video -Review be dismantled forex strategy VForce , combining 8 indicators tested by time.And you will not see them on the chart - we will focus on the opening point.After all, in fact in any system we are interested in the signals for sale and purchase, and excessive congestion graphics on the screen at times only gets to take the right decisions.

soundtrack to the video: David Arkenstone - Ambient World

type strategy: Break levels + Trend following

Currency pair: EURUSD

Timeframe: M15

Rules strategy VForce

Rulesshopping :

After the closing and blue candles, put out the pending order 12 points above the High this candle, stop loss 10 pips below the Low signal candles.If within 4 candles after the signal, the pending order did not work, delete it.If the order is triggered, 80% of positions close to the take-profit of 20 points, and the remaining 20% ​​leave without Teika, including trailing stop 50 points.(To automatically issuing a trailing stop, you can use Fore

x Trailingator Advisor)

Rules sales:

When the red candles, put out the pending order 10 pips below the Low of candles, your stop order 10 pips above the High signal candle.If within 4 candles after the signal, the pending order did not work, delete it.Taking profit sales is the same as in the case of shopping (cm. above).

more detailed analysis of the system is presented in the video.

Download files Strategy VForce

Download V Force Download video

Download V Force video

Important!Nuances of the installation in new builds Metatrader 4

Discussion on

forum