Hello, fellow traders!In the US, there is a saying «Do not work hard - work smart», which translates as "Do not work harder, and to work with the mind."I have already said that we should not pulitsya hours every day to monitor the forex trading success.But people do not want to hear about anything but minute charts ...
strategy Lazy Trader focused on exhibiting and closing orders only 2 times a week, rest of the time you can devote to leisure, family and entertainment.Play on this system if the calculator and the brain is quite difficult.But I am sure that the most hard-nosed losers think of something
Features forex strategy Lazy Trader
Currency pairs: GBPJPY, AUDJPY, EURJPY, CHFJPY, CADJPY
Trading Hours: an order is opened / closed at the beginning and at the end of the week
Recommended DC: Alpari, RoboForex
- What are pending orders
- correct closing candle H4
If you look at the chart onepair with Japanese yen (see. the lis
1. Earlier this week, wait until the close of the first four-hour candles.
2. Put the pending orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop is 20 points above the High and Low 20 points below that candle.
Stop-Loss and Take-Profit
Stop-loss is placed at the opposite order.Take-profit is equal to the stop-loss, multiplied by three.
- Upon reaching warrant profit, equal to the stop-loss, stop to breakeven translate (move the stop-loss position in its opening price).
- second after activation of the first order, do not delete!
- At the end of the week to delete / close all orders, regardless of their profit / loss.
recommendations on the level of risk
In one transaction more than 2% of the deposit without the risk.If you do not agree with this and want to open positions larger, fill in a questionnaire .You will be contacted.
Lazy Trader's strategy is simple and profitable.Its advantages:
- On trade takes only 30 minutes per week
- not need to follow the indicators
- average profits many times more losses
- easy to check the results on the history
most difficult for most will not leave the vehicle after the first loss-makingtransactions.Few people are able to see beyond their own noses, so 90% of traders will always lose in the forex.And that's fine.
TC Forum topic
Advisor based on TS