all good!As we know, starting with the 500 build in the Metatrader 4 trading have a great function in one click, which is considerably easier to work with market orders.But to put the pending orders is still long and uncomfortable.Who knows will understand.I'll go into the deal mainly otlozhkami and myself feel this inconvenience.Today I want to present you a great tool FastOrder , which allows you to work with pending orders in the forex easy, fast and comfortable!
FastOrder utility designed as a counselor (she would not trade itself) so installed as any other trade expert.Newbies, read the installation instructions.
FastOrder consists of 6 buttons (if enabled PLines).Definitions of these buttons will be described below.
Pressing in FastOrder system performs the action associated with the button;However, sometimes the button displays "sulfur," this means that it can not be used, since there is no logical target for it.For example, if you hav
lines pending orders (PLines):
lines pending orders.Click this button if you want to FastOrder displayed line to control pending orders.They will include the entry line, with which you can open a position.Line describes in more detail below.This button will only be available when the chart will not be any lines, and not be disclosed to any one position.This button will not appear if you set the setting Show Pending ( «Show pending orders") to "False".
lines market orders (Lines):
Click this button if you want to FastOrder displays lines for open positions for a market order.This button will only be available when the chart will not be any lines, and not be disclosed to any one position.
Click this button if you want to hide the chart lines of pending orders (PLines) line or market orders (Lines).This button is available only when the chart includes line of pending orders (PLines) or lines (Lines).
Click the Buy button when you want to open a buy order.If the line of pending orders (PLines) are active, you can open a pending order.If the lines (Lines) are active, you will be able to open market orders.If the lines are not active, you open a market order with lines TP (Take Profit) and SL (Stop Loss), set in the ATR values.This button is available only when the chart includes line of pending orders (PLines) or lines (Lines), and the lines are in the correct order to open a buy position (TP [take profit] & gt; Entry [entry point] & gt;SL [stop loss])
Sell Click the button if you want to open an order for sale.If the line of pending orders (PLines) are active, you can open a pending order.If the lines (Lines) are active, you will be able to open market orders.If the lines are not active, you open a market order with TP (Take Profit) and SL (Stop Loss), set in the ATR values.This button is available only when the chart includes line of pending orders (PLines) or lines (Lines), and the lines are in the correct order to open a sell position (SL [Stop Loss] & gt; Entry [entry point] & gt;TP [take profit]).
Click Close, if you want to close an open active position or a pending order.This button is only available if you have open positions or pending orders.
FastOrder The lines can sometimes get confused.It is recommended to simultaneously have a maximum of three active lines (excluding any lines marked by yourself).If you set the option Show Legend to the value "True", in the upper left part of the chart you will see the symbols line.After using FastOrder for a short period of time they will become commonplace for you.
When you click on pending orders (Pending Lines) you will see the TP line (default is blue), the SL line (default red) and line input prices (the default pinkish-purple color).
lines are arranged in the following order: TP is the line above and line SL is below the input line, which is located in the middle.This is the right line configuration for opening a long position (buy).For the lines of the correct configuration when you open a short position (sell) you will need to swap the location of the TP and SL lines.To do this, select the TP line [double-click on it], and then click and drag the TP line to the right place.Select line SL, and then click and drag it to the desired location.Select the input line, click on it and drag it to the desired location.Now you can click the Buy button (Buy) or the Sell (Sell) and open the pending order using the selected levels you.
Button Buy (Buy) will be active only if the TP line above the entry line, and the input line above the line SL.Sell button (Sell) is active only if the SL line above the entry line, and the input line above the line TP.Order size will fit your chosen percentage of your trading account.After the execution of the order lines will disappear, and to manage the stop-loss and take-profit, you can use the standard functions in MT4.
Lines Activation button (Market line) occurs in the same way, except that there is no entry line for pending orders.After moving the TP and SL lines in the desired pressing space Buy (buy) or Sell buttons (Sell) will open a market order at the current market price set by you in the levels of TP and SL and the selected size of the lot.Again, the Buy button (Buy) will be active only if the TP line is above the current market level and the line SL below the current market level.
button Sell (Sell) will be activated only if the SL line above the current market level and the TP line is below the current market level.After the execution of a market order lines will disappear.
Each time the display button is pressed Hide Lines (Hide) will hide the line.
You can close an open position or a pending order at any time by clicking the Close (Close).This is also confirmed in the dialog box (confirmation can be disabled)
If your line "disappeared", you can always just press the Hide button (Delete), and then re-press the appropriate button Lines (Lines) to display their lines.
settings Description FastOrder
- Risk Percentage - This is the percentage of your total bill that you are willing to risk per trade.FastOrder automatically calculates the size of the order, depending on the chosen percentage of the risk.Recommended set from 1% to 3%.
- Show Pending - If you do not use a pending order, select the menu item "False" to hide the lines of the pending orders "Plines".When you select the menu item "True" "Plines" button will be displayed at all times in the upper part of the chart.
- Confirm Orders - If you select "True", before the opening of each order, you will be displayed pop-up window to confirm your order being opened (this prevents accidental opening of the warrants).The menu item "False" will make it possible to skip the confirmation and immediately open a position when you click "Buy" or "Sell" button.
- Bar Count Down - Setting this to "True" will display the countdown to the closing of the current candle to this timeframe.
- Display Status - Will display the status of pending or market orders in the right corner of the screen;Here you will be informed of the potential risks and potential profits.
- Show Legend - Setting this to "True" will display the symbols for trade control lines;in the upper left corner of the chart you will be given the price, which is currently placed your lines.
- Magic Number - This is a number that uses FastOrder to track your orders.It is recommended to keep the default number (11,175,875) if it does not conflict with other advisors (if you use them).
Download utility FastOrder
discussion in the forum