August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

" Puppeteer " strategy - a look at the market from a height of 10,000 meters

Not for hamsters warn you once: if you're a typical narrow-minded beginner who is looking for simple forex strategy with "arrows" and 99% profitable trades - pass by. Today we will talk about how not to depend on short-term fluctuation...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Intraday strategy Surfing - simple and clear profit

What do we expect from the strategy for trade within the day?Early, but at the same time reliable inputs, maximum profit per trade and clear rules that are understandable even to the beginner.As well as versatility to be able to trade on any pl...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Wildfire Trading System - the precepts of his grandfather Elder

Hello friends!Today we talk about a simple forex strategy called Wildfire.Its purpose - to catch the trend of intra-day, increase the position and take profit as much as possible.Based on the logical and simple analysis.No guesses. Featu...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Strategy Lucky 5 - forget about stop losses !

Hello friends!As you know, the typical newbie forex strategy throws after 3 stop-loss in a row.But what if we exclude the operation of the stop-loss trading system, if not entirely, the maximum extent possible?What if you trade the strategy o...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Forex Strategy : Apocalypse - an avalanche of profits , from which no escape

Good day, Forex traders comrades!Many have heard, including from trading books, that the market is in a trend directly only 25% of the time.The remaining 75% is observed or Flete, or zig-zag up and down movement.With all the clear trend, and ho...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

«Jarroo Method " - the strategy of Price Action, that you enjoy

Hello, fellow forex traders!It is no secret that one of the most popular trading systems on our website is the Price Action.But Price Action pereuslozhnennym many think because of the large number of conditions and nuances. Today we look at ...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

The trading system is based on Synth Vol VSA - working with layers , confirmed the volume

Hello, forex traders are friends!Today we will examine very interesting strategy SynthVol .It is interesting that one of the elements of the strategy - the analysis of the volume of VSA.In short, we will find significant levels formed by bur...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Turtle Strategy - Trading classic "old school"

legendary strategy, which brought millions of dollars to traders around the world.The famous experiment showed that anyone can trade on the exchange, if in compliance with the rules of the system.Trading philosophy, realizing that, you'll dis...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Strategy Transient Zones - hacking the source code of Forex

Forget everything you know about the market.Try as you get acquainted with the material below, turn off the internal filters, and look at the market from a new perspective.Graphs - are not what they seem. Hello Dear forex traders!Today we wi...
August
12
23:20
Forex Strategy

Trading system " Schrödinger's cat " - what's inside the box ?

Hello friends!I have often referred to the importance of webinars on specialization in the work of the trader.Namely, that we should not try to sell all the available currency on all timeframes in all strategies simultaneously.Usually, the be...
1 2 4